Wednesday 21 July 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (67)

Idea taken from Breaking The Spine


Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.

I haven't read Spirit Bound yet but I want to get to this book already. I bet it's not just me but tons of readers who are dying to get their hands on copies of this book. I'm a bit sad because it'll be the last installment of this awesome series. Hopefully the ending will be epic just like the series itself.

Will the last sacrifice be worth it? Find out on December 7th 2010.

2 comments:

Annie. said...

I'll wait til this book comes out and buy the whole thing. Thanks for the info, sweetie.

debbie said...

Read Spirit Bound quickly and lend it to me please! I'm waiting for this book to come out as well.