Wednesday 14 July 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (66)

Idea taken from Breaking The Spine


You Are Not Here by Samantha Schutz.

Annaleah and Brian had something special -- Annaleah is sure of it. When they were together, they didn't need anyone else. It didn't matter that it was secret. All that mattered was what they shared.

And then, out of nowhere, Brian is killed in an accident. And while everyone else has their role in the grieving process, Annaleah finds herself living on the outside of it, unacknowledged and lonely. How can you recover from a loss no one will let you have?


I saw this novel a few months ago with just a name and a very reminiscing cover and fell in love with it. Now with a synopsis, You Are Not Here seems even more worth waiting for. Even though it's not stated, I have a feeling there's gonna be some ghosts. Anyway, this book for sure is going to be emotional so I hope I'll like it a lot.

Fall into the special world of Annaleah and Brian on Oct 1st 2010.

1 comment:

Euphoria13 said...

Wow! I love the cover for this one! I've never heard of this, definitely have to add to my to read list!

You check out my WOW post here

http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/2010/07/waiting-on-wednesday-3-matched-by-ally.html