Wednesday 26 August 2009

Waiting On Wednesday (28)

Idea taken from Breaking The Spine

Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti.

There's no synopsis for this book yet but here's what Susane said about the book in an interview at Bookluver Carol's Reviews. Nothing much, but at least it gives us a clue of what the story is about.

Right now I’m revising my fourth book, Something Like Fate, which should be released next year. As usual, at the heart of the book is a story about soul mates. The book examines ideas of fate, energy, and how much control we actually have over our lives. I’ve also started my fifth and sixth books.

Reasons why I'll do anything to get an early copy of this book:

1. Judging from the cover the story has something to do with triangle and if you read my blog often you'll know that I have a obsession with triangles. Hopefully there'll be no unacceptable cheatings or else it'll drive me crazy.
2. It's Susane Colasanti's work. Do I have to say more? I wasn't really satisfied with Take Me There but I really adore her writing. It's simple, cute but meaningful too.
3. Cute cover~!!! Susan Colasanti books along with Elizabeth Scott ones always have the cutest covers don't you agree?


What does fate look like? Find out on May 13rd 2001

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for love triangles as well. I'm super excited for this! And I agree, Colasanti and Scott do always have really cute covers.

stargirlreads said...

Thanks for this post :) Added to my wishlist