Tuesday 27 January 2009

Happy Tag

I was tagged by Nadine for this meme.

Rules of the tag:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- List 6 things that make you happy
- Post the rules, tag 6 others and let them know you did so
- Then tell the person who tagged you your entry is finished!


SIX things that make me HAPPY:
: ) Books. I love books to death.
: ) Blogging and sharing my thoughts/feelings with others. I used to write diary everyday but it got boring and I decided to blog. It has been great!
: ) My cousin Ann. She rules <3>
: ) Having more friends. I'm shy so making friends is always so hard for me.
: ) Music. Who doesn't love music?
: ) Cute babies. Lately I've been addicted to babies, I don't even know why.



So these 6 lovely bloggers should tell us 6 things that make them happy too

Mellisa Walker at Mellisa Walker Blog
Lenore at Presenting Lenore
Chelsea at The Page Flipper
Korianne at Korianne Speaks
Carol at Bookluver Carol
Adele at Persnickety Snark



4 comments:

Adele said...

Thanks Thao - I have tagged the blogger world up! http://persnicketysnark.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-tag.html

Lenore Appelhans said...

I'll do this Friday :)

Bookworm said...

Music and books rock!

To Cure Boredom said...

<3 of course I rule! hehehe jk

I love books and music too Amber! That's why we get along~ ^^

Heart U!