Wednesday 31 March 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (54)

Idea taken from Breaking The Spine.


Wish by Joseph Monninger.

Bee’s brother, Tommy, knows everything there is to know about sharks. He also knows that his life will be cut short by cystic fibrosis. And so does Bee. That’s why she wants to make his wish-foundation-sponsored trip to swim with a great white shark an unforgettable memory. But wishes don’t always come true. At least, not as expected. Only when Bee takes Tommy to meet a famous shark attack survivor and hard-core surfer does Tommy have the chance to live one day to the fullest. And in the sun-kissed ocean off a California beach, Bee discovers that she has a few secret wishes of her own. . . .


The synopsis sounds very vague so I cannot tell how the story will progress. It makes me even more curious about the book. Also, it has a lot to do with swimming & water & the likes which I'm always interested in, thus, I cannot miss this book~~~

See if Bee's wish comes true on Nov 9th 2010~

3 comments:

Maria said...

I've never heard of that book before, it looks good :D

prophecygirl said...

It sounds good and I like the cover :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.