Wednesday 22 September 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (73)

Idea taken from Breaking The Spine


Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers.

When Eddie Reeves’s father commits suicide her life is consumed by the nagging question of why? Why when he was a legendary photographer and a brilliant teacher? Why when he had a daughter who loved him more than anyone else in the world? When she meets Culler Evans, a former student of her father’s and a photographer himself, an instant and dangerous attraction begins. He seems to know more about her father than she does and could possibly hold the key to the mystery surrounding his death. But Eddie’s vulnerability has weakened her and Culler Evans is getting too close. Her need for the truth keeps her hanging on… but some questions should be left unanswered.


Courtney Summers books always intrigue me because there's something very different, very dark and realistic about them. Even though I've yet to read any of her works, I'm unfailingly excited whenever a new book by her comes out. I'd love to read more of family these days so this book caught my eyes immediately. I have a feeling there'll be lot of twists in Fall For Anything, which is totally amazing. And no need to mention that the cover is stunning right?


What will Eddie fall for? Check this book out on December 1st 2010
.

2 comments:

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

I cannot wait for this book to come out! I heart Courtney Summers!!

kaylie said...

I want to read this one too. Good pick, buddy ^^