Thursday 3 September 2009

(Rather) Full Lists Of 2010 Releases or Book Addicts Will Run Out Of Cash Next Year.

So it's a few last days of school and I got nothing to do so I wandered around Goodreads and I found some 2010 YA lists but they don't seem to have many 2010 books. Most are those which will be published in late 2009. So to keep track with the next year babies I created two myself. Actually it was supposed to be one list only but Goodreads only allows 100 titles each one. Here are the books that will rock our next year...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Part 1



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Part 2


There are only 162 so far since I left out all the books that are listed as 2010 ones but actual publishing dates of which are in 2009. Some Tenners haven't been noticed by Goodreads too *coughs coughs* thus I have to wait for a while before I can add them to the lists. Anyway, I hope these two will help you as much as possible with your requesting, stalking, getting info and the likes. Please vote for the books you like. I want to know which 2010 baby is most desired hehe.


<3

6 comments:

Diana Dang said...

I see some pretty amazing covers so far, I look forward to the Tenners!

prophecygirl said...

Oh wow. I am going to need a bigger house, more time and a pay rise!

Aentee said...

Wow. I think I just drooled XD Awesome list!

A Passion For Books said...

Great post, I can't wait to read all these books. I'm definitely going to need another bookshelf before 2010 even begins.

Steph Su said...

Like I probably mentioned earlier on Twitter and Goodreads, I think you're positively insane.

But in a good way. ^_^ I couldn't even begin to tell you which books I'm looking forward to. There are still a couple months left in 2009!

Lisa Schroeder said...

Yay, that's my book, that's my book, right there!! And 2010 isn't that far away either!