Sunday 3 May 2009

Sunday Special (14) Beautiful Vietnamese Covers Of The Beautiful English Written Novels

The covers look so much cooler this time, in my opinion, have a look, buddies!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Confessions Of A Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella. These were published a few months before the movie came out here which encouraged a lot of people to come and have a lot at the screen production. The books are really beautiful - they're in big size, colorful and the cover designs are nice too. I'm thinking about getting these soon, but I'm not too sure I'm into shopping enough to enjoy them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Princess Mia (book 9) by Meg Cabot & Lullabies For Little Criminals by Heather O'Nell. Pretty yeah? I'm really proud of the Princess Diaries covers here, they're so cute and princess-ish and the books actually look like diaries too. They're almost done with the translation now so whenever book 10 is released, I'll post pics of 10 books together for you. And I love Lullabies as well, it looks cooler than the original cover.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Where The Rainbow Ends by Cecelia Ahern & Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. They tranlasted a lot of chick lits these days but I only picked these two because their covers are the best. At least they stood out. Both are simpy and cute don't you think? I find it really nice that Eat, Pray, Love has the exactly same cover as the US one ^^


So, what you think? Love them or hate them? Let me know!

4 comments:

Bookworm said...

OMG so pretty! I love seeing international covers...and I love how Eat Pray Love is the same as the American one...except in Vietnamese!

Diana Dang said...

Very pretty indeed!

Unknown said...

Yay Vietnam for pretty covers!

debbie said...

the cover of eat pray love is not the same as american one ... when u see it in the book stores :))