Monday 18 May 2009

Sunday Special (16) 13 Reasons Why Going 30!

In case you didn't know, my number one favorite book Th1rteen Re3sons Why has been a New York Times best-seller for 29 weeks, which means...it'll take only a bit to go on 30. Awesome, isn't it? So, on this special occasion, to show how much I'm crazy about this book, I'm going to post all the different editions of its cover today!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Left to right, top to bottom: US, UK, Brazilian, Italian, Polish, German, Korean and Japanese Japanese and Korean (sorry for the confusion).

So what do you think? I'm in love with these. Whoever designed the covers must have been really creative and careful. Look at the Brazilian and Italian one, so impressive! I seriously cannot tell which is the best, for me it's a tie between Brazilian and UK ones at the moment.

Oh and don't forget to enter the contest to win a signed copy of 13RW and many more cool stuff over Jay's blog.

: )

7 comments:

Kate at Read This Book! said...

WOW so many different covers. Very creative! =) Love the UK one!

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Great post! One of my favorite books ever too!
I'm liking the Brazilian cover but I also love the Japanese one too. Not sure why, I guess because it's pretty but it doesn't really fit the book.

Summer said...

I've never read this! Started to once. I should read it

Yan said...

Awesome covers! I love the UK, Brazilian and Japan and Korean ones! Should've gotten those copies :P

prophecygirl said...

I love this book. And I love all the covers! The US is my favourite. I'm not keen on the UK one, though I think it'll grow on me.

Bookworm said...

Spanish and American are my favorites. (I think the tape cover is Spanish....no?). The rest are creepy or just don't seem right.

Lenore Appelhans said...

I haven't even seen that German cover. It make it look like a horror novel (translated title: Dead girls don't lie)!