Summer is here everyone~!!! Are you excited? It's my favorite time of the year because I can finally rest and have more time to myself. Time to READ! We all know that there're a lot of books coming out in the next three months, so which to pick up first and which to put aside for later? Have you decided yet? This week I want to show you top 6 of my summer list along with ideal reading spot.
1. It's Not You, It's Me by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann - at a slumber party with a bunch of giggling girlfriends.
2. Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita - at summer camp of course, should be at noon or something alike.
3. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler - at the seashore at dawn/dust when noone is around.
4. Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen - at a park after a ride, preferably with an icecream cone.
5. Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott - in my bedroom with a blanket on a rainy days.
6. One Lonely Degree by C.K Kelly Martin - on bleachers at the pool or the court.
How about you, I want to know what you plan to read in the first few days of summer. Share your choice of books and places, will you? *smiles*