Sunday 24 May 2009

Sunday Special (17) Six Pick For Summer

Summer is here everyone~!!! Are you excited? It's my favorite time of the year because I can finally rest and have more time to myself. Time to READ! We all know that there're a lot of books coming out in the next three months, so which to pick up first and which to put aside for later? Have you decided yet? This week I want to show you top 6 of my summer list along with ideal reading spot.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


1. It's Not You, It's Me by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann - at a slumber party with a bunch of giggling girlfriends.
2. Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita - at summer camp of course, should be at noon or something alike.
3. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler - at the seashore at dawn/dust when noone is around.
4. Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen - at a park after a ride, preferably with an icecream cone.
5. Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott - in my bedroom with a blanket on a rainy days.
6. One Lonely Degree by C.K Kelly Martin - on bleachers at the pool or the court.


How about you, I want to know what you plan to read in the first few days of summer. Share your choice of books and places, will you? *smiles*

4 comments:

Reyna Meinhardt said...

Great post! I love how you included the places that you would read your books! Neat idea!

Here are a few of mine that I suggest:
-After by Amy Efaw (comes out in August) - read on a gloomy day cuddled up in your bedroom.
-"Private" by Kate Brian - Read in your backyard under the shade of a tree.
-"Flirting with Boys" - A perfect beach read!

Katie said...

Along For The Ride is definitely on my picks for summer reading too. I also plan on reading Secrets of Truth and Beauty, Radiant Darkness, and way too many more to list. Maybe I will make a post of them later.

Steph Su said...

*dreams about when she can read outside, under a shady tree* *smiles at Thao*

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Cute post. I want to read all of these too and I love your picks for WHERE to read them.

Oh gosh, I don't know. I have a lot of summer books I want to read...

Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker-I guess I'd read it while listening to music or by the pool...or a camp, if I was going to one!

-Lauren